Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Obvious signs of hacked Pokemon...

I had been playing Pokemon since the 1st Gen of Red, Blue & Yellow. I did not actually played the 2nd Gen though. Recently, since the 4th Gen Diamond & Pearl came out... I tried playing them again. And GOSH... I was addicted to it and thus I decided to play ALL 5 3rd Generation Pokemons. However, there are hackers & cheaters out there who is actually ruining all the fun and scamming legit players of their precious shinies & legendaries. I hate those hackers, for these reason. I don't trade online or GTS(I did trade on GTS but released all of them after and decided to hunt for them). I had managed to caught all Pokemon by myself (except the event Pokemons) there are lots of them roaming eBay scamming ignorant buyers their hard-earned money.

Signs of hacks:

1. Mew from Faraway Island lvl 30 (The 'Old Sea Chart' or 'Old Sea Map' were never not distributed in any country other than Japan) so unless the Mew is Japanese, it is clearly HACKED

2. Arceus, Darkrai & Shaymin (these event haven't even happened yet). There are only 1 Darkrai Movie event in Japan on 14th July 2007... No, they wont be given out as mystery gift on WiFi. They will not be giving out items to get them but they are distributing the Pokemon itself. I know how to hack these items or create the Pokemons but I dont!

3. Too many shiny rare legendaries & event Pokemon. There are only 1 chance in 8192 getting those shiny Pokemon. Which means it would be about 0.01% chance.

Do you really think that someone would actually go all the way to battle 8192 pokemon just to get a shiny?

Do you really think that someone would actually running around to chase latias & latios (roaming Pokemon) 8192 times to get a shiny version? People who played Pokemon will understand that meeting & capturing a 'roaming' Pokemon is annoying and time-consuming. Let alone reseting 8192 times to meet a shiny.

Do you really think that someone would actually get a shiny event Pokemon at once? They are usually distributed on 1 per game basis. Do they own 8192 game cart to be given 1 Shiny?

I have only caught 3 shiny all my life... and I had played them for more than 400 hours. Plus the GBA versions to complete my Pokedex

4. Only 1 Masterball can be obtained in every game(obtained late in the game). Unless someone would actually restart their game every 5 hours to get a single masterball. They are HACKS!!! Rare candies are pretty rare, if they have more than 20+. They are a clear signals of HACKS

5. Totally Customizable Pokemon are DEFINITE HACKED! Even small hack like making it shiny, is still detected as a HACK. Invalid abilities, met levels & met location is a clear sign of HACK!

Note:
If people are offering you these kind of trades. Avoid them at all costs... if someone is offering you a masterball. Please question the legitimacy of their Pokemons... I dont think I am gonna offer my precious Masterball of few hours of gameplay to someone else...

If you dont mind a hacked Pokemon. Try googling for Pokesav or Ciro's Pokemon Maker... rather than trading with these hackers or even paying for them. Or check out gamefaqs for Action Replay & Gameshark's codes... Or you could email me and I can assists you with more info on that, though I really dont recommend anyone to do so. I am very much against cheating!

Alternatively, if you hate HACKED POKEMONS. You can check out Pika Anti-cheat page http://pokeguide.filb.de/pAC/pac.php to verify your Pokemon(if you have a way of extracting your Pokemon as a PC file). It is still a BETA version. I had tried them with my Sinnoh Pokemon and they worked fine...

- I have yet to try them with 'Pal-Park'ed Pokemon.
- They might have problems with chained pokeradar shinies. 1 of my shinies is regarded as cheated <-- Why on earth would I want to hack a shiny Buizel...? I'd rather hack Celebi...
- Might not be accurate for event Pokemon not caught on the edition.
- Might have problems with bred Pokemon
- Might have problems with roaming/running Pokemon (e.g. legendary dogs) they will be seen as cheated

Hope this information help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home