Monday, July 9, 2007

Pokemon Evolution Trade Glitch

Have you ever wished you can evolve a Machoke, Haunter, Seadra, Poliwhirl without trading them? Especially for trade-item evolution which you can never trust the GTS for it as you might not be getting the evolved Pokemon you want.

Personally:

- I hate GTS very much due to the numbers of hackers roaming around.
- I also hate the idea that someone else is getting my Pokemon which had been trained & raised by myself from a very low-level. (I made a mistake evolve trading my Machoke for another Machoke)
- I don't have any friend, whom I can trust to trade it back to me.

While it's true that Pokemon grew faster (1.5x experience) when they are traded. I still hate the idea of not getting the same Pokemon that I had before. One day, while I am on GTS to search for female Munchlax Pokemon for trade.

I managed to figure out this trade-evolution glitch:

1. Offer your trading evolution Pokemon on GTS for impossible trade

E.g. Lvl 9 & under Dialga

2. Seek Pokemon & do at least 1 trade on the GTS.

I recommend trading for version exclusives Pokemon instead of legendaries/event Pokemon. Maybe a Shieldon for Cranidos or vice-versa, etc

3. Take back the Pokemon you are offering

The Pokemon you offer will evolved if you do all these steps correctly. I really hope Nintendo never finds out & fix this glitch.

**Make sure your Pokemon is NOT holding an Ever Stone as this will stop them from evolving!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home