Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The reason I don't trust EVENT POKEMON




I received many trade offers on my LEGIT Pokemon, most of the offers includes the 10th Anniversary Pokemon or Jirachi.


The reason I despised event Pokemon:
1. Everything could be CREATED by POKESAV or Ciro's/KPD Pokemon Maker. If you take a close look on the Pokesav screenshots that I took, you can clearly see that anything could just be created. This will include the Trainer's name, Trainer's ID, Pokemon location, caught level, nature, shinyness, even IVs & EVs (yes... this is how most people who are offering CUSTOMIZABLE POKEMON did theirs).


Those 10th ANIV, MYSTRY MEW, JIRACHI could easily be created by anyone! Their information is available to view at http://www.serebii.net/games/events-pkmn.shtml


2. The person who is offering it may have gotten it off someone although they CLAIMED it is LEGIT, some even sold them for ridiculous prices... They only trust whatever is being traded to them & their trade partner's word! THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY VERIFIED LEGITIMACY UNLESS THEY ACTUALLY CAME TO THE EVENT!!! (I received an offer from someone claiming the Pokemon are legits while I know for sure the events did not even reach that particular country). I believe the Pokemon are traded to them & they were TOLD that it is LEGIT

3. They can't be verified by the Anti-Cheat Test yet... as they are still in BETA phase!

I personally wouldnt trade for them. If I want them, I could create 1 for myself! I'd rather caught those Pokemon personally. The only event Pokemon I had was 2 Celebis & 2 Jirachi which I Pal-Parked myself from someone else's game. They claimed it was legit & judging from the descriptions, they look legit to me. However I am not trading them at the moment as I can't guarantee its legitimacy(unless u want them)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home