Thursday, July 26, 2007

Free Event Pokemon

I am offering these Pokemon for FREE with every purchase... They claimed that it is LEGIT but since I can't guarantee & verify its legitimacy as I did not go the the event. I will not scam your hard-earned money for it.

1 Pokemon for every purchase

Plz note:
- They are cloned
- They are not personally caught by myself, they are obtained from someone who claimed that they are legits
- The Pokemon had been checked by myself & they have legit stats, moves & descriptions. But there is no way to verify its legitimacy for now.

1. Celebi lvl 70 (10 ANIV)
2. Jirachi lvl 5 (WISHMKR)
3. Mew lvl 10 (MYSTRY)
4. Pikachu (Surfing) from PBR
5. Darkrai (Movie)
6. Lugia (Pokemon XD)

Lugia, Celebi & Jirachi are Pal-Parked by myself using someone else's game.

I will be adding more to the list as soon as I get them. Pls bookmark my blog & visit often... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home