Thursday, July 26, 2007

DO-IT-YOURSELF Pokemon (Just for fun)

DO-IT-YOURSELF POKEMON
For a personal experience on Pokesav, try to download a copy from: http://rapidshare.com/files/44953284/Pokesav.rar.html
Try making your own Event Pokemon:
- 10th ANIV Pokemon
- MYSTRY Mew
- Jirachi
Information could be found in serebii link I gave u earlier.

After customising your Pokemon via Pokesav, you can save it & send it to me via email and I
will ressurect it for you.

Rules:
- You can VIEW your custom-created Pokemon(including its stats & descriptions) on WiFi while trading for the Pokemon you purchased from me. The Pokemon will not be traded to you
- On very rare occasion I could trade it to you(if u can give me a VALID reason) ONLY IF YOU PROMISED TO RELEASE THEM AFTERWARDS. I do not condone hacking in any way!
I do have some event Pokemon myself (impossible ones like Celebi), but everything that is
obtainable. I would want to catch them personally...! I can even clone the movie Darkrai/other event Pokemon upon request. They will not be created...

1 Trial for every purchase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home